14th day and i am AF!

H guys,

Today is my 14th day with no wine ( even though i only drank on weekends ) so this is my 2nd weekend with no drinks! so wish me luck. So is it getting easier yes it is today is friday and usually i would already be looking forward to that glass of wine during work i could not wait to get home> BUT today i don’t feel like that i have errands to run after work but i am not thinking of drinking? ( EVEN though i have wine at home i opened bottle in fridge and one not opened ) do i look at it yes do i want to grab it and get a glass sometimes! But lately its getting easier and easier> Actually the mornings are great being alert no headache but i am still kind of tired well maybe that is from not sleeping alot> So this will be my 2nd weekend with no wine and tomorrow night i have a karaoke party to go to this will be the true test and see how i feel maybe i will just have coffee. hopefully, they will have it there. But i think this is getting easier and easier and i look forward to hitting that 30 days and more:)

Thank you for this site and all the wonderful people on here who have responded to my messages bless you:)

3 Likes

Well done on 14 days and you say its getting easier but you have to be on your guard especially when you have wine in the house wish you well