1500 day club

Congrats! Your kindness and ability to be a great moderator, and your ability to help others are all qualities I respect very much! Thanks for all you do! Congrats on your 1500 day milestone!

No other fight worth fighting. Apart from the fight for the last Ice Cream!

1 Like

Dang 1,500! That’s a whole lot of hangover free mornings right there. Congratulations :clap:

2 Likes

Came by to congratulate you lady! 🙋
Well done with your 1500 days!

1 Like

Congratulations Sassy! Very happy for you!!!

1 Like

Huge congrats Sassy! Very inspiring.

1 Like

Ahhhh!!! What wonderful news @SassyRocks!

Since I first arrived here over three years ago you have been a bastion of sobriety, perseverance, compassion, reflection and dedication. Your wisdom and kindness are truly a gift to me and I deeply appreciate your presence in my life :heart::pray:t2::heart:

I hope you get to celebrate today!! :birthday::partying_face::birthday:

1 Like

In the spirit of Oscars night, I want to say thank you all so much! You have enriched my journey each and every day since I arrived here forlorn and scared. You have prodded me when needed, supported me when I was floundering, called me out when necessary, educated me when ignorant, expanded my viewpoint, made me laugh, made me tear up, and made me wonder what the eff am I doing here at times. Yet, still here and grateful.

I owe so much to this forum and all of you. And especially to @Robin for creating this haven. I give special shout outs to those no longer on the forum, but who guided the way for many of us back in the early days… C-sun, Karenness, Mel, Ash. Strong humans who help(ed) so many of us grow in life and sobriety :heart: guiding lights still shining.

We are stronger together. :heart:

6 Likes

I wish I could give this two likes! :heart:

1 Like

Is club only for @SassyRocks or can I join to?

11 Likes

Look at those numbers!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the club Derek!!! Very happy for you!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats Derek!

1 Like

There you go, lad. Well done!

1 Like

At day 1500 I’m still learning.

5 Likes

This is so true!! Couldn’t have said it better :blush: grateful you’re here @SassyRocks you’ve been a great source of inspiration and guidance for me, thank you :hugs::pray:

1 Like

Congratulations Derek!! :partying_face: :tada:
1500 days seems unattainable but I’ll get there eventually just like you did, one day at a time, with the ongoing help from this community and AA.

3 Likes

Congrats Derek!! You, too, have been a significant help here on TS for me, as I’m traveling the journey, you’ve provided me with plenty of wisdom, and laughs. Your commitment to your sobriety is commendable and I appreciate your truth and tough love sentiment :pray: many of us need to hear it, I definitely do.
Complacency = disaster.
Sober life = our best life.
:tada::tada:

2 Likes

Amazing how normal life becomes, how much you don’t miss it, how time flies when you put in work to get sober.

15 Likes

Way to get after it, you sober super hero you!

1 Like