1500 day club

CONGRATULATIONS!

Love your work, mate.
:+1::+1:

1 Like

@CaptAZ way to go!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Youโ€™re an inspiration!
Thank you for sharing the news!

Congratulations David! :confetti_ball::tada: What an achievement! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @CaptAZ Very well done! Celebrate!

1 Like

Dang!!! Nice work

1 Like

Loving your fifteen-hundred! Way to work it, David.

1 Like

So very happy for you!! What an accomplishment!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Nice work dude!!

1 Like

1500 days is so great. Cobgratulations and all the best for the next 1500 days!!

2 Likes

!!!

:blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Time goes by so fast: Now i am also part of this honourable club. Looking back at the beginning i cant believe that this was possible. ODAAT at first and now it is part of my life, it is part of what i am. I am so proud that for my two kids i am the one that is always sober and never drinks - and they know that. Being that good example is the extra incentive to stay sober. I hope lots of others will join the club! You can do it

21 Likes

Oh wow!!! Look at that number!!! I am so darned happy for you and your family!!! Congratulations on your 1500 days!! ODAAT adds up!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Huge congrats Hotic! Itโ€™s been a pleasure walking in your footsteps. ODAAT indeed. Fantastic work!

1 Like

Everything you said rings so true. Congrats and welcome to the club!

1 Like

Outatanding!!

1 Like

@SassyRocks @Mno @CaptAZ @Thirdmonkey Thank you all. Besides what i have written above this community - which means obviously you and all the orher members - have helped so much to become sober and stay sober. This is also something i will never forget and will be always grateful

4 Likes

What an accomplishment ! โ€ฆ and inspiration! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Sorry, Iโ€™m so late to your party @Hotic.
Congratulations on 1500 (+9) days! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you! Never too late and 1509 days is also worth to celebrate! :smile:

4 Likes