18 months Soberversary!

18 months sober, free from the grips of alcohol and feeling grateful! I know I haven’t checked in here a lot lately, but this site was hugely important to me in my earlier days of wondering how the heck to do this. Seeing all of your posts gave me encouragement, so thank you!!

20 Likes

Incredible!!! 18 months is really something! I hope I can make it that long. I feel like once you hit a year, you’re unstoppable!! Congratulations on the hard work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations! That’s really a big milestone! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment. I’m betting you don’t even feel like the same person you were eighteen years ago.You are an inspiration.

2 Likes

Huge Congratz to you! 18 months :muscle::muscle: Very inspiring! Keep up the good work and keep Checking in from time to time :purple_heart::unicorn:

1 Like

Wow. You are on :fire:

1 Like

So very happy for you @Kareness!! That is some seriously hard work!! :lollipop::lollipop::dancer::palm_tree::unicorn:

1 Like

Lol, not! Just keep truckin’, and going to meetings. They save my a$$.

1 Like

Actually, I have been feeling like the same person the last couple of days, but I am going through a little bit of a slump. I know things will get better, eventually, if I do not drink!

1 Like

Thank you Sassyrocks! You must be piling on the days as well!

1 Like

Yes! I believe today is day 456…or 15 months!

1 Like

You can do it @Brookiemonster618! Just keep trying and make changes if something isn’t working.

1 Like

That’s great!!

From my 8 month soberversary post, this is how I did it. This is all pretty much still true, except I am trying to watch less news, TRYING!! And I HAVE bought that house, 2 months ago! Some of these are good reminders for me to read again today. :grinning: