1st Soberversary!

I cant like, no LOVE this enough💙Congratulations on your soberversary little Pisces♓

1 Like

You have been a great friend and a wonderful inspiration. Wonderful job!

2 Likes

If that isn’t incouraging people to get sober, I don’t know what is! :facepunch:
Keep growing Mandy, you are doing great!! :trophy:

4 Likes

What a powerful and courageous story. Thank you so much for sharing and HAPPY 1 year soberversary!!! :star_struck::tada::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations. This is really amazing and inspiring. You can really be proud of the hard work of the last 365 days. Keep going! Many more to come!!! :+1::muscle::clap:

1 Like

You are a redemption heroine. I’m looping in my separate topic for you! Lots of love, Dan

2 Likes

Such an amazing story and amazing person. This is life-changing stuff that you only experience when you throw your whole self into this, no matter your method.

Love ya
Xxx

1 Like

An amazing journey by an AMAZING PERSON!!! Thank you for sharing, Mandi. I dont think i would have made it this far without you. You’re a rock star!

1 Like

Amazingly awesomeness!! True inspiration. Thank you!!

1 Like

Wonderful . Truly wonderful !

1 Like

Amazing. Thank you for all you share, your honesty and warmth are such a good example to us all :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on your first year sober. Your transformation is inspiring.

2 Likes

So happy for you Mandi!!! You are an inspiration to so many here!! I have really appreciated your posts. Have a super day!!:clap::partying_face::clap:

1 Like

Hi @MandiH congratulations on your first year. I am so pleased for you…not only have you changed yourself for the better but have helped lots of people on TS… keep it going…all the best to you … Rob :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Your story is very inspiring
Congratulations on such a huge milestone! I loved what you said about why even taking the chance at trying to moderate? I tried that experiment so many times in my life and it was always a failure. The way you phrased it made me look at it in a completely different way. This is a progressive disease, and I want to be around for my kid, so why would I even risk playing that game that I know I’m going to lose?

1 Like

That’s EXACTLY it! :heart: I’m glad we get an opportunity to live life a totally different way instead!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yes! Sober life is a beautiful life!

1 Like

Congratulations my friend. You are such an inspiration to me- a beautiful person inside and out :two_hearts::pray:

1 Like

First of all, congratulations! Second of all, your story is truly inspiring and amazing! I wish you only the best in life as you deserve it!

1 Like