2,000 day club

Congratulations on 2,000 days :clap::partying_face:. Thank you for all the work and mentoring you do for this place… The Fairy Godmother of TS

4 Likes

Ah suki suki now!

You’re one of my icons, a true role model, I appreciate you, your story and your seemingly never ending patience when it comes to other alcoholics and addicts.

3 Likes

So I figured I would check on my quit smoking # as well, I rarely do, it has been so long. Cool # and some serious dough !! Took me a good 2.5 years of quitting and relapsing after a 3+ pack a day habit for decades…

Sugar free spearmint Life Savers were just that!

18 Likes

OMG! Sassy! That’s so freaking awesome! I am so happy for you and your journey here and IRL.

You are one of my faves! XXOO

1 Like

My dear sober sister - thank you for sharing your journey with us. Your sincere patience and tolerance still blows my mind!

2 Likes

Now you’re just showing off…

3 Likes

Lol, I was so surprised to see that number. I am definitely no math whiz. March 16 2017 for sobriety and December 28 2008 quitting cigarettes. How it is exactly 2000 and 5000…mind blown!!

4 Likes

☆☆☆Woo-hoo!!!☆☆☆
That’s amazing! You’re my hero!
:star_struck:

1 Like

Math doesn’t lie and it’s due to that simple, yet true cliche- one day at a time. You are one kick ass lady!

1 Like

In your achievements and successes you have shared and taught so much to so many.
A steady, composed, giving and forgiving member.
Wishing you only the best, always.
68a8cfc6d0bab60392803e57a2de09179ec9e9680021ba400e48aefc124ab5d4.0

2 Likes

Heartfelt congratulations :tada::tada::tada:. You are such an inspiration to me - in your sobriety and the way you respond to people here.

1 Like

Wow, @SassyRocks! What a catch, 2000 and 5000 on the same day! That is AWESOME!

1 Like

Congratulations on the 2000 and counting on your alcohol sobriety and your 5000 and counting smoking sobriety!
Besides greatly improving your health look what you did for your check book, that is $100,000! And counting! You are a Star!
Thanks for being so nice and supportive, a great moderator, and a voice of good reason! Take care of yourself and enjoy your life! Hugs xo

1 Like

Tadaahhh! I like your club :sunglasses:
Congratulations with getting in it! :tada::tada::tada:
I also want to thank you for your contributions up here! Much appreciated!

6 Likes

Congrats! Very inspiring!

1 Like

Came and went without me even realizing it.

Still sober, still grateful, still enjoying life.

Keep walking your path.

27 Likes

Wonderful to see!!!

2 Likes

That is huge! Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Damn so I gotta work towards being part of this Club too? I got like 2.5 years to go to reach that goal

5 Likes