2 days away for 2 weeks and the struggle is bad

I am 2 days away from hitting my two week mark and i am struggling alot. I just want a drink. I feel so overwhelmed snd it does not help that im living with the in laws as we vuild our house which us cause me more stress. And my in laws are great but its not my home, and that brings on a different feelng. Im going out to eat with my father so that will help since he is visiting for a few days. And we can go swimming later which will help alot. I just needed to vent. I know i can make it i have done it before, before i relapsed after a year. I just needed to get it all out. And my husband helps as much as he can but people on hete understand in a different way then he could. Thanks for letting me vent. Also i try to occupy my mind any body know it good movie i like suspense and thriller not so much like chansesaw massicer or friday the 13th but i love scream, and the first few movies of saw things like that. Cabin in the woods. Or funny ones like vacation movie. Just friends, just go with it. Instant family. And i like avator and thr kids onr. And suspesne magic animr romance. I crochet whilr watching tv so if you have any awesome cool free crochet patterns lol. Thanks again for for letting me vent. Please ignore all spelling mistakes lol.

2 Likes

Glad you vented!! Writing it out can help so much. Congratulations on your almost 2 weeks!! Have you seen the crochet and knitting thread on here? Check it out…

I don’t know why, but this movie came straight to mind…one of my favorites…

Dead Calm