2 months in other people are starting to notice a difference in me

Today marks two months of sobriety for me. Last night my wife told me that she’s noticed my mental health has been better than it has in years.If that isn’t encouragement to carry on I don’t know what is! I hadn’t even noticed that I was all that different.

Just wanted to make this post to say that even if you don’t think much is changing at first, people are noticing your improvement!

23 Likes

Great stuff!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this! It’s easy to get wrapped up in the work, and overlook the results of our labor.

Wishing you much continued success and happiness!

:blush::raised_hands:t2::ocean::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

So great to share this, bc I feel like nothing is changing all I feel I’m doing is treading water tonot drown, I sit for hours on end at my worst, just to read ppls journeys its so helpful to so many that are still struggling. Have a blessed Sunday to you and lovely beautiful ppl on ts.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. It made such a difference because I was really in the duldrums thinking that I’m not losing weight, not sleeping well, being grumpy as aught from time to time. So it’s nice to know that I’m making some improvements

Congratulations on 2 months that’s amazing and must really motivate you to keep pushing forward when your wifey notices the changes :pray: I’m on Day one taking it day by day Let’s Gooo

3 Likes

congratulations. And yes, its nice when our efforts get recognized. This is just the beginning it only gets better.

3 Likes