2 months since my last drink <3

Hello one and all :heart:

I hope you are all doing splendidly!

I am here to record and share another exciting milestone… today marks 2 whole months since I took my last drink of alcohol :partying_face: I would NEVER have believed I could make it this far if someone told me this would happen even 4 months ago… encouragement and strength to all of you on your sobriety journey, if I can do it after 20 years of alcohol abuse then you can definitely do it!

I have also become a serious walking fan in the last 5 weeks and yesterday I did a good 16km/10 mile walk in my local area. See the cute little bunny rabbit below :slight_smile:

I hope you all have a peaceful and blessed day.

With love from Australia :sunny: :kangaroo: :koala: :australia: xo

15 Likes

Congrats on 2 months!

3 Likes

That is so amazing. I love to hear your story. I am ten days behind you alcohol free. It has really been nice seeing all these people on these apps

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Amazing work Suzy well done :clap: :rabbit::rabbit2::heart::people_hugging:

1 Like

Well done! 60 days is a good milestone, and may you enjoy many more to come👍🏼

2 Likes

Congratulations, and to many more months!!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!! @Mursaul @Pattycake @Starlight14 @DannyD @Bobbyw @Gritmarc @JayneB @SobrietyForMe

I had an awesome (but chilly Spring weather) day today in the beachside inner Melbourne suburb of St Kilda with a sober buddy and then my dear cousin Ben. I worked in the music industry in my 20’s and spent many a night at the iconic venues there seeing bands from all over the world… #memories <3

:koala: :kangaroo: xo

4 Likes