2 weeks today

Hit two weeks today. When I woke up today I was thinking man big whoop 14 whole (painfully slow) days. But I realized this evening that I can’t even remember the last time I went this long without drinking. So small pat on my back. Going to my third meeting tomorrow maybe start the steps I haven’t decided yet…maybe that’s a bad choice not to be more sure…

5 Likes

Congratulations!! That’s a great accomplishment. Be proud.

2 Likes

Starting to feel more energized so I’m happy and excited for a month and so on and so forth :grin:

3 Likes

That was my first goal. I couldnt remember the last time i had gone more than 3 days let alone 2 weekends!!

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird how I never thought about it before but it feels good. Just wish it were more substantial like 3 months lol

I felt the samw way. I always felt that if i made it 2 weeks that i could do it forever.
I stressed about thw timer at first, then i realized that was a stress i dont need. So i stopped worrying about it. I just like when its an even number day, because as my wife says im a wierdo.

The only day that matters to be sober is today, then you just make sure yourr sober the next wake up and day

1 Like

That’s a good way to look at it vs my video game brain where I just want to get to the next lvl and gain experience lol. Thanks for that!

Hey congrats!:tada:

1 Like