2 weeks totally sober

I know 2 weeks sober is not much but for me it is a big accomplishment. When I think about the Stuff I have something super spicy hot or gingery. That quells the desire for the Stuff. Of course, super spicy is probably not good for everyone.

26 Likes

2 weeks is great :tada: It took me a long time to get there. I like the spicy idea :ok_hand: I’m not a fan of spicy food so I think that would work for me too. It’s a good way to condition yourself. Stay consistent! And keep coming back :muscle:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 weeks. 2 weeks was HUGE for me. Thats quite an accomplishment.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Not much? Don’t put yourself down! That is absolutely amazing and I’m really proud of you! 1 day is bloody hard, let alone 2 weeks!

I love ginger and spicy food - Thai green coconut curry with prawns and ginger is one of my favourite dishes. :yum:

2 Likes

2 weeks is awesome!! First weeks are the hardest and you have 2 down of them! :facepunch:
200w

2 Likes

2 weeks is definitely a big accomplishment!! Every single day matters and yours are adding up!! Congratulations!!

Well done, keep going! :+1:t3:

Congratulations on two weeks! It took me literally years to get there, so I agree, this is a big deal!!!keep strong. Keep racking up those days!:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::balloon::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Congratulations :tada: 2 weeks are very good progress :blush:

1 Like

Way to go with 2 weeks :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
Interesting to use spicy and hot to curb the cravings…never considered it. Glad it’s helping

I do the same or something sweet. I just went over the 30 day hump! I cannot believe it! Two weeks is huge! It gets you to the month!

1 Like