2 years clean!

Today (February 10, 2023) is my 2 years alcohol free! A lot has happened over this past year and i can’t believe that only 2 years ago i was deep in withdrawal, which was one of the worst things I’ve gone through. since my 1 year anniversary I’ve moved across the country, continued my education, started medically transitioning, my physical disabilities worsened, and I’ve returned to judaism as a religion (i was always ethnically jewish but i left the religion for a couple years for personal reasons). I’m really happy with where im at right now and even though life isn’t easy this part of it gets better every day

39 Likes

TWO YEARS IS HUGE!!! Congratulations!:dizzy::dizzy:

3 Likes

congrats on your 2 years of sobreity! Keep going this amazing momentum :muscle: 2 years is great!

raw

4 Likes

Congratulations !!! :tada::tada:

3 Likes

Boosting this because that’s a huge accomplishment. Congrats, my friend! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Two years is a big deal.
That second year is real consolidation and continuation.
Congratulations :clap::tada:

3 Likes

Happy second soberversary! Congratulation on 2 years :sunflower::clap::four_leaf_clover::notes::birthday:

3 Likes

What a huge achievement :star2:congratulations :sunny:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you ! Two Years is awesome! Congrats for being happy where you are right now, that’s super!

4 Likes

Congratulations and it’s a feast to read all your changes for the better! Thank you for sharing them with us :heavy_heart_exclamation:
200w

2 Likes

It’s a great succes to rely on, everyday, even when other things are difficult! Nobody can take it away from you :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years. This is amazing. Well done :clap:

IMG_1156

2 Likes

Congratulations on your two years!

2 Likes

Congratulations!
2 years is a long time, you are awesome!

2 Likes

A day late but massive congratulations :clap::tada::clap:
You deserve to feel proud!

2 Likes

Congrats! An amazing accomplishment

2 Likes