2 Years on the Sunny Side of the Hill

@CaptAZ,

CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

David, I’ve watched this journey you have been on from my little phone screen since right at the beginning. I often forget how much you have changed because your presence is always strong wherever you have been. It’s easy to forget what came before when someone is so strongly living in the now.

I knew from the first time I met you that you were going to make it. I’ve never had any doubt. Your mind was made and your acceptance, determination and overall stubbornness were your greatest strengths. You remind me of me, always adapting, always living by a decision you’ve made. I set very few things in stone, but when I do, it’s not going to fail.

So proud of you, brother. So proud of both of us.

5 Likes

Well done ,doing great now thats how you do it Keep on trucking

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations. I think most of what I want to say has been said, but also being a parent your story is inspiring. So good on you for choosing the sober life for you and your family. Keep going.

1 Like

Congratulations, friend! You are an inspiration, and a true testament to the power of perseverance.
I am so happy to see you doing so well. :hugs:

1 Like

Can’t believe I didn’t see this. Two whole years of getting better at getting better each and every day! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Your voice speaks to me always; I’m proud to “know” you and glad you’re part of my sober walk!:hugs::hibiscus::orange_heart:

1 Like

Congrats sober twin! Such an amazing story of recovery. :blush::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank ya kindly. Who woulda thought we could have gone 2 years without a drink?

1 Like

Congratulations for your effort! :muscle: Inspiring story!

1 Like

Right?! 2 days used to be a struggle.

1 Like

Awesome work! I’m just over 2 years sober too. Keep it up

1 Like