20 days Clean Today

Today made 20 days clean off of pills :muscle:t4: I remember saying it all the time I’m going to stop taking percs all the time but could not make it past day two I was completely sick withdrawals were crazy​:cry: so to make it to day 20 is big for me a year ago I would of never made it :pleading_face:

21 Likes

Welcome! Huge accomplishment! Keep adding those clean days!

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on 20 days! Pain pills were my vice too so I know how difficult it was to kick the habit. The withdrawal was the worst. However, we never have to go through that again. I’m coming up on 600 days and I’ll never go back.

3 Likes

Welcome Lynette.
This is a great place to get support. Congratulations on your 20 clean.
:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you I am :heart::muscle:t4:

Thank you so much yes the withdrawals were horrible but I’m fighting everyday :muscle:t4::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m happy to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Thank you I’m so happy I found this app :slight_smile::muscle:t4::heart:

1 Like

Welcome Lynette and well done for the :two::zero: days!! :tada::tada:

1 Like

I’m glad you shared this because I keep relapsing from my addiction on day 2-3 and I’ve been feeling so discouraged. It inspires me that you struggled with that too but still made it so far so thank you for sharing and stay strong, you got this!

1 Like

Yes love it is not easy but it is possible you just have to stay away from people who encourage you to take the pills you have to have faith in yourself everyday you wake up tell yourself you can do it find something to take your mind off of the addiction me when I feel like I wanna pop a pill I’ll play music watch videos pray anything to take my mind off it I wish you the best of luck love I will be praying for you :heart::pray:t4: You got this baby :muscle:t4:

Welcome and congratulations. Glad you are here, it gets better everyday.

1 Like

Way to go… I’m 20 days clean off heroin… keep up the great work!

1 Like

That’s great we got this :heart::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you so much :heart::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations! It’s a great feeling to have made that decision. Life is infinitely better when sober. Here’s to you and a sober lifetime ahead!

1 Like

Congratulations making it just 1 day is a big deal cause you had already made the biggest step and that is to decided to choice life over addiction, keep up the good work. Remember this when you are struggling that they are just moments and those moments will pass. As time goes on your moments will become less frequent. No matter how long the nights feels, the sun will rise…

1 Like

Thank you so much I appreciate the support I’m almost to 30 days :muscle:t4::heart:

Thank you so much I needed that I appreciate the support :heart::muscle:t4: