2023 nfl season

Lucky lol I am in Idaho dont get to many Titan games here I usually stream them on my phone

I don’t know much about rugby, but I know our left tackle, Jordan Mailata was a rugby player for Australia before he decided to try football. He’s like 6’8 360lbs. That a big humanr regardless of what sport your playing. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a tough sport, no doubt.

2 Likes

Heading down to Ford Field to catch the Lions on Saturday. Got tickets 2nd row, right next to the tunnel for my youngest. He hopes to get some autographs again this year. He wants a Gibbs jersey, so hopefully we can get him to sign it.

4 Likes

Lions fan by marriage. My hubs has been such a diligent fan since he was a kid. It’s nice to see him happy this season. Enjoy the game @Dan531. We might make it that way for my first NFL game ever this year. I will wear a Barry Sanders jersey. :joy:

2 Likes

#20 The Lion King :lion: :prince:! That city, that team, both on the rise! It really is great to see. I hope you get to go to a game and experience the atmosphere in Ford Field.

1 Like

They are the best NFL team in Cleveland, I’ll give you that.

Edited to say when no other team is there for a game :laughing:

2 Likes

I think we are going to wait for my husbands 50th bday and go around December. Detroit is beautiful in December I’ve been told. :wink:

1 Like

It’s not impossible, I’ll give you that😉

My old friend Jeremy told me one football joke and I remember it still.

Why do they call them the Browns?
Because they’re sh$tty.

He drank himself to death. R.I.P. Jeremy, long live the only football joke I know and I hope your guys make it someday @Mephistopheles. I’m a football fan by marriage only so I can still be unfailingly polite about my ribbing. :woman_shrugging:t2::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

He was a good man and a Steelers fan.

2 Likes