2023 nfl season

Is anyone else ready for this nfl season to start? If so whos your teams? I am a Tennessee Titan fan and we just signed DeAndre Hopkins lets go

8 Likes

I’m ready! I just picked up a second cable box so I can watch the games on my projector!

I’m a Seahawk fan! Looking forward to another mediocre season :rofl:

3 Likes

NFL fan here! I can’t wait. I am like a giddy little kid when a new NFL season is around the corner even if i am setting myself up for disappointment (I’m a Vikings fan :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I am the same way every year I have high hopes onlybto be let down haha

Ive been watching Quarterback on Netflix and Kirk Cousins is to football as Rocky Balboa is to boxing, he takes a beating but gets back up! Tough as nails!

1 Like

First I have heard of that show I am going to have to check it out

1 Like

I like it, follows Mahomes, Cousins and Mariota throughout the 2022 season. Gives a lot of insight on the grind. Kind of reminds me of Hard Knocks, which should be start soon, featuring the Jets.

1 Like

Definitely checking it out

I’m a die hard Detroit Lions fan… 40 years of watching them, our time is coming :wink:

7 Likes

They really started playing good last season. If they keep it the division could be theres with Rodgers leaving greenbay

3 Likes

We’ve owned Rodgers the past few seasons, i was hoping he was gonna stay :laughing:. I love the new regime in motown, actual real hope for the first time ever.

3 Likes

IMG_4751

5 Likes

Lifelong Chiefs fan…soooo things have been going pretty well the last 5 years :wink:

5 Likes

Probably going to be that way for awhile

4 Likes

Thanks for the info I’m gonna check this out

1 Like

I’m a die hard KC fan since the 90s, but I’m a huge baseball fan, Phils Yano?? Some of my generation will remember the Nigerian Nightmare (Christian Okoye) , and Derrick Thomas, also the hit when Okoye and Steve Atwater collided, that probably triggered a Richter scale reading across the globe

@Dan531 fuck yeah!! The Lions have been fucked by the Firestone’s for years, when they shit canned Jim Caldwell I thought that was a dumb move, he was showing progression, now Dan Campbell has been growing that team pretty well, his team loves him and guys want to play for him, the culture he built Is phenomenal I’d love to see the lions finally right the ship after a million years of disappointment

3 Likes

I’m ready. I’m a lifelong Philadelphia Eagles fan. My wife just bought me a black Kelce jersey, never had one in black. And can’t where the Wentz one. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice I was just telling my wife the Titans are releasing their throwbacks this weekend and i need one :rofl:

1 Like

Lifelong Patriots fan. (Sorry not sorry)

But I live in TN, so I’ll cheer for the Titans most weeks. I don’t have cable, so I mostly get Titans and Falcons games on network TV.

2 Likes