2023 Roll Call -- Introduce yourself!

Thank you! Recovery is always amazing! I’m excited to learn new things.

4 Likes

@Joyful once my moderating became a complete failure, I admitted I am an alcoholic. Only then did I seek rehab. 15 mos sober.

5 Likes

I’m 21 years sober from alcohol
9 months sober from ANGER outbursts and inbursts

12 Likes

hey y’all i’m britt i’m an addict, i’ve used this app before, but never this community portion. i have 35 days today - the longest period of clean time i’ve ever had is 62 days. i’ve been ripping and running since i was about 13, i’ll be 28 in june. really glad to be here. thanks everyone for all the hope.

godspeed

13 Likes

@Ifisherman Welcome. This is a great place to get honest and stay balanced.

Oh my goodness Holly
Thank you for opening up and sharing your story. So sorry for all that youve been through.
Not a great way to get to your sobriety but do happy that you are now working on yourself. Baby steps to turning your life around. Wushing you loads of luck and sending my best wishes :melting_face: ODAAT

Holly…what a story. More than anyone should have to endure. I didnt check for other posts you may have written…but I hope you are still sober and have seen your girls. And that bastard has gotten arrested.

2 Likes

Just want to reach out and give you a hug. You’ve been through so much and i am happy that you made it our alive! As well as making the choice to get sober and living with family who i hope is a support system.
Sending lots of :heart: your way

1 Like