20days sober from meth

Today is day 20 since stopped using meth;
I am proud of myself this shit has not been easy what so ever
Shits been rough but, been doing this one day at a time.
There’s days I wanna give up and just use but, honestly where would that get me
absolutely nowhere. So I keep going. I keep telling myself this is all most over.

I keep reminding myself the things I am fighting for myself and my children!

I do have some questions though for anyone willing to give me the advice

how long do withdraw symptoms last if you were only addicted to doc for 3 to months?
what other side affects from withdrawling have some of you experienced?
has anyone experienced the mite feeling also coming off the drug?

12 Likes

Really awesome :muscle:t4::dizzy:
I don’t have direct experience to answer your questions but … in the :mag: at the top of the page, you can type in any word or subject and my guess is you may find someone that does.
You’re doing an excellent job!

1 Like

Don’t give up…you are doing great! I am routing for you.

1 Like

I really appreciate it

1 Like

I don’t plan on giving up over here

Congratulations 20 days is huge, your doing amazing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

20 days is great!! I don’t have any answers tho, keep reading around and maybe a search on meth on here, maybe also try searching meth withdrawal.

Wow! Congrats! I quit crack before Christmas and once got meth instead of crack… It was nuts. I thought I had bugs in my skin and would have run over my grandmother for another hit. Know that you are very strong and doing something great. Nowadays, it is all crap anyway, you never know what your going to get and that’s dangerous. Keep it up!:slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

3 Likes

A huge well done to you, 20 days is such a great achievement. Your totally right about using again, it would do no good. I try remind myself of all the shitty reasons I quit in the first place every time my brain goes back to the idea of relapsing.
I’d say your acute withdrawal symptoms are mostly past you at the 20 day point, you’ve done a lot of the hard work already. I think a few weeks post the symptoms are mainly mood related, depression, mood swings, fatigue, cravings to use. But these normally only last a few weeks too from what I’ve heard.
You’re doing so great, keep going and keep checking in! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Very proud of you! And for me, the meth withdrawals weren’t too bad you’re just pretty tired and very irritable for a couple weeks but I was a IV user and the hardest part for me is using dreams n euphoric recall when Id get triggered seeing someone use needles on a movie or just randomly thinking about doin a shot of meth. My heart would race and I’d almost get excited but like sick to my stomach too and that rarely happens anymore now at 4 months clean but it gets better. I’m sure you hear this a lot but you just got to give it time. The uncontrollable thoughts of using and using dreams get better and less and less over time .

Keep it up you got this !:blue_heart::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

thanks everyone for all the advice still kicking it still sober and if feels better and better everyday

6 Likes

Fantastic stay strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Stay strong, you got this. Life is much better being Clean Sober :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

thank you
very much

1 Like