23 Days Sober, Before and after pictures

23 days sober!

This was my 22 days sober picture, feeling great!

2019%20sober%2020days

This was a picture when I was always fucked up. What a difference. Don’t mind the birds I tried to replace them with arrows, haha! This was me heavy into the bar scene and just getting into Cocaine on a regular basis. Im so lucky I was never caught and pulled over for a D-Dub.

Change is a GOOD thing.

16 Likes

You look great and peaceful. Even you hair looks more relaxed. I’m glad you decided to join us. Welcome I look forward to sharing with you.

4 Likes

Wow what a difference, you look so much more at peace with yourself, your face and eyes have a true life to them and not that broken, tired and bloated look. Hope to keep seeing you around here

1 Like

I love this!!! Good job

Thanks so much, Onto bigger, better things!

You look 100% better. Well done you :+1:

1 Like

Change is a good thing definitely! :facepunch:
You look great!
Your second picture makes me sad, because you look so sad. Thank god you made that change!!

I definitely was upset, I was cheated on and left in the dust for a meth head that also shot up. her loss my gain. I didn’t take care of myself after that and I was careless. I thank god for helping me through to see light again.

Everything was declining, only way i was helping myself was getting wasted to cover my problems up. It wasn’t worth it. I was getting more sad doing it. Begging and crying out for help. I made the change and im so glad I did.

My dad use to be a big drinker and violent behavior. He is sober too now, he seen alot of shit in thr war of desert storm though. I didn’t want to end up a bad guy and an alcoholic and coke head forever. I seen the ugly side.

I miss the fun I was having, but the high or feeling drunk. This is why I think people relapse, and why its so hard to quit something trust me, i struggle too. But i know whats good for me and whats not. And I know how upset i would be if I reset my clock. I would check myself back into detox. I promised myself I would If I ever did, this also helps me not to give up. 52 hours in detox isnt very fun, but it makes you think, deep.

Heres to 2019

4 Likes

Clean and sober looks good on you - well done. Keep coming back! :hearts::+1::bird:

2 Likes

Well done you look soo much better, healthier and at one holistically within yourself… keep it going!

1 Like