3 days and I hit a week

Today was ok. I was happier, hopeful, just in a better mood.
Possibly all the coffee haha.
Then lunch came, still good.
After lunch still good. Happy. Great. Fanfuckingtastic.
Then 330pm…
Blam.
Read something that totally sent me backwards.
I’m now trying to talk myself out of a “online shopping cart”.

Fuck. I don’t feel Fanfuckingtasti.
Or why bother.
Some quick back story-
Bf of 8 years and I bought another house this summer. Things were good.
Dec comes, assault charge (dropped) me and the kids had to leave the new house and go to the old house that we planned on renting out Jan 1st.
Nope.
We spoke after the charge was dropped and talked about when we can move home…

Then he went to his counselling apt.
Came over and lost it on me.
Found some old cans. Accused me.
Yadda yadda yadda.
Left angry.

So I said I’d hit up a meeting. I need his support.
His reply was "I’m done. I wish u the best. I’ll wait. I love u but can’t be with u right now. I have to deal with my mental health.
I get it. I haven’t been that good.

I feel everyone is rallying around him.
He has our house. All our stuff. What makes it homey.
I have borrowed furniture. A shit bed. Kids have their things. It’s not the same.
I feel suffocated. Horrible.
I want the support he has.
I want us to work together.

The saying, you loved me at me best now love me when I’m at my worst, or however it goes I feel applies…

My point… I lost it now, going to keep busy. Maybe more coffee.

1 Like

Are you ok?

Kinda. Maybe? Thanks for asking. I’ve never been in a position like this before so I’m not sure what to feel/think/do…

1 Like

Just stay strong. Especially for your kids. Will you be able to get any of your things?

Hang in there. We have to be there for and with you during good times AND bad. Love yourself first. Yes, I’m going to say it, reach for a higher power like God. Let us know what we can do to help.

I hope so. It’s basically everything there. He left his ex-wife and the items he had we sold. We just meshed all my stuff to him…

Thanks. I get this. My family has delt with addictions before. My mom’s dad was an alcoholic. She has instilled all the info to me. I know it by heart. Yet I ignore it…

So are you guys married? Either way take a cop over there with you to get your belongings…