3 months sober and going strong

Today I have 90 days since my last drink and I feel good yesterday I hung out with one of my oldest friends that I consider a brother at first I didn’t want to because he’s one the people I’ve done my most drinking with but I just I did and while he was drinking tall cans I had a few Gatorades and it was good times also he was cool about it he said he didn’t want to drink around me and I said it was all good he said he was proud of me everyone is rooted for me family and friends and that’s great since I got sober I’ve been working every day almost 12 hours days I’m a custodian/sanitizer at a big company and it’s the hardest I’ve worked in my life and if I was still drinking there’s no way I could do this job you need to be at the top of your game no slacking what so ever thing are good do I still feel like drinking yes only everday but I’m an alcoholic and that’s the battle one day at a time and also need to keep a positive mental attitude to everyone in fight keep it up we got this and the ones trying to get sober good luck when you feel like drinking just remember the bad times that always helps me and trust if you’re an alcoholic like me you have hundreds of them to everyone Happy Memorial Day take care and be safe Peace

8 Likes

Congrats on 90 days man keep it going.

Congratulations on your 90 days. I hit my 90 day mark yesterday. (The longest I’ve been sober since college).
You are right. It’s so much easier to work when you are not hungover.
Hugs

1 Like

@Vino23
Congrats your rocking it

2 Likes