300days clean

Hey guys, I know I haven’t been around in a while but I am alive and well! I’ve made it to 300 days clean today and I am incredibly proud of the progress I have made. I have lost over a hundred pounds this past year in the process and am in the best shape I have been in a very long time, getting sober has been the absolute best decision I have ever made and I have every single one of you and everyone who supported me to thank. All the best!

32 Likes

Way to go @JayP !! That’s amazing progress!

Let’s go get another day tomorrow! Thanks for sharing this. It’s huge! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on 300!! And 100 lbs is amazing. You must feel out of this world :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on your 300 days clean and leading a healthier life!!!

3 Likes

This is awesome news, @JayP! Inspires me to keep going too!! :fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler:

1 Like

Always love the here about milestones! Congratulations with yours, it’s BIG! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:
comfort-zone-1-1

2 Likes

Congratulation on 300 days! Awsome :sunflower::blush::dancer::notes:

3 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks so much for popping in to let us know. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats @JayP thanks for sharing the benefits of sticking with sobriety!

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s amazing!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Holy wow!! 300 days and 100lbs, you are truly my inspiration.
I’d love to hear what you did and how. While I’m not quite 100lbs to lose, it’s more like 50-60, but my scale has been stuck with 2 months of sobriety, clean eating and weight training…
Do you happen to have a book written somewhere :joy::joy:

Seriously, very nice work man.

1 Like

Holy wow!! 300 days and 100 lbs…you are crushing some goals!! Happy for you!!

2 Likes