365 One Day At a Times...after 20 years of addiction

So good to see this :star_struck: congrats on your year :tada: :trophy: :star2:

3 Likes

6f06630b-dfde-43cd-aeb9-cc44e21ba2ac_652948929770552

Congrats on a year! Happy for ya! And enjoy your trip. :blush:

3 Likes

I loved reading this it’s the story of so many of us, I’m so happy for you and feel a bit privileged to have had the opportunity to watch you.
When living in our addiction minds who could believe that if we can just do a few simple things we’re actually some of the most beautiful people on the planet, Your living proof of this.

6 Likes

Wow! You’re a star.

4 Likes

Thank you so so soooo much to everyone sharing their love. You guys know how to make a girl feel fantastic.

11 Likes

What a wonderful tribute you’ve made to your journey and transformation. You put the work in and look where it took you! Congratulations!!! :tada:

4 Likes

Woah, @Cjp! That is so awesome! SO happy and proud of you! Like others have said, you are a great inspiration. And you’re so kindful and helpful on TS. Congratulations! :grin::partying_face::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Sooo happy for you and so proud of you! Each day I’ve seen you think about and protect and therefore preserve your sobriety! You have taken yourself so far in so very many ways! Happy for you that you have a true celebration going on! You are so inspiring to so many who see you succeed and see that if you can do it perhaps they can too!
Big huge congrats!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Now I see your Photo w your Sober Warrior shirt on!!’ Yay!!!

1 Like

Look at you!!! FABULOUS :heart: :heart: :heart: Good job!!!

2 Likes

It is so wonderful watching your journey! I am absolutely Thrilled for you !!!

Congratulations !
1 Year

2 Likes

Wow CJP…your post was so heartfelt and real. Thank you for sharing your journey :pray: so very proud of all that youve accomplished and all that im gaining from you in this community.

Congrats again - you are living your life of freedom. Lovely pics :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wonderful - such a journey & a new life! You’ll keep it too …was 17 yrs sober recently with sickness & medication chg got “amnesia” I’m grown up I’m ok my back so painful it helps - lies …blah blah - nope an illness allergy doesn’t go away .
So back on wagon & got my pain under control without addiction pills - alternative medicine
It’s too beautiful a life to miss … I love you wrote about AA & not all about being a religious cult. Believe in something other than yourself - I do believe & asked God to take & guide me to be the person I have been, again- one meeting an atheist I mentioned Star Wars as everybody kinda knows that & said how also God ( SW written based in judeo/ Christian & Buddhism ) is like the Force - May the Force be with you aka May God be with you. Invisible force you feel! Luke asked is the Dark side stronger ? Yoda said “No, easier more seductive!” That’s drink & drugs - keep the Force inside you to guide you … in the light -blessings too. Congrats again!!! Great inspiration&
MTFBWY :dizzy::star2::sparkles:!

3 Likes

tenor (9)

3 Likes

Great example of a higher power. One of our meeting leaders with decades of sobriety describes his HP the same way. A universal flow of energy that compassionately helps guide him through life sober.

3 Likes

I missed this when you first posted a few days ago!! Happy 1 year of freedom :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball: You and the work you put into your sobriety is inspiring. Thank you for being here :heart:

2 Likes

How did I miss this??? I’m sorry. Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face:.

1 Like

Thanks @Dan531 never too late to celebrate!!

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this one either. Congratulations.
I am so stinking proud of you. :grin::v::green_heart:

1 Like

I guess my new job is keeping me too busy and I missed this. Happy 1 year and 28-ish days!! :tada:

1 Like