3rd day sober!

Just passed the 3 day mark! Slight headache today and high body temp but other than that I’m doing well. The boredom and cravings are really setting in so I’m trying to find something else to do to occupy my time. Right now it’s just me and Netflix but I hope to do more social things

5 Likes

Hang in there @Try2change, not sure what your DOC is, mine is alcohol. I started feeling a little better after week 2. Keep yourself busy. Walk, rest ,shower, binge tv, clean, draw, write, music, watch documentaries or YouTube videos on the effects of alcohol. Read. Whatever just stay busy. No rush on social things. That will come in time when your more stable in your sobriety. Your doing amazing. Glad your here. Keep coming back.

1 Like

I’m back on day 3 as well. I relapsed when my father died 9 days ago. Rough times but I’ve forgiven myself, and I’m focused on getting healthy again

2 Likes

Hi @Try2change. I know that it’s hard, trust me. My DOC was alcohol and I haven’t had a drink in over 6 days. Day 2 of not drinking was tough for me… You’re on day 3 and that’s awesome! I did the same thing that @Zoesgram1 just mentioned in his response to you and it really does help. Stay strong and I’ll be praying for you…

1 Like

Excedrin Migraine or Extra strength help me thru the day with Headaches and Soreness from “clenching my jaw”

“Great job on 3days”

Hi everybody I am finishing day 4, I am feeling well, I am afraid what is going ro happen when some one invites me to party or to chat with some beers but I hope talking to you all will help me a lot. We are almost at the same days so let ‘s hang in there together!

2 Likes

Day 4 for me, glad I have a busy day at work in front of me. Stay busy, you make it! :facepunch:

1 Like