4 years and still going strong

So on February 14th i celebrated 4 years sober…life has been busy but i havent let it get to my sobriety… its not as much of an everyday struggle but would be lying if the thought of drinking doesn’t cross my mind once in awhile…after i stopped drinking i made a mends with my wife and celebrated 10 years of marriage at the end of last years… thank u all for the support… i definitely wouldn’t have made it if i didn’t have this app in the beginning… love to all!!!

46 Likes

Nice to see you back here and congrats on 4 years :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on 4 years, Melvin! :partying_face:
Happy 10 year anniversary! :tada:
It’s always a pleasure to see people like you pop in to say hi and share successes.

1 Like

Thank u… hope all is well with u 2!!

1 Like

Great to see you checking in with such an amazing milestone. Thank you for sharing this with us. Happy belated 10 year anniversary as well

Glad to see you doing so well in sobriety :muscle:t4::people_hugging:

2c8d66f532d99da470e127de7f2dbf6d_w200

1 Like

Congratulations that’s really inspiring

1 Like

Oh! Good for you man :smiley: It’s so nice to see an old face coming back with such great news! Congrats on 4 years and all the good that comes with it :tada: You’re crushing it!

Thank u…i appreciate it

1 Like

Thats awesome!! Congratulations to you brother. 4 years is something to be very proud of. Im on day 58 myself and for the first time in years i can think clearly and prioritize my life how it truly should be. Enjoy the journey

2 Likes

Thank u… 58 days is something to be proud of too…

1 Like

Congratulations on your 4 years Melvin.
And congratulations on 10 years of a beautiful marriage.
Nice to see you pop in.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Nice to see the both of you, you are looking so happy together! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Congratulations for 4 years of freedom and 10 years of mariage! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congrats on four years sober!

1 Like

Love a good news post.
Congratulations!
:partying_face::tada::metal:

1 Like

Way to go! Sober with a happy marriage! You’re winning!

1 Like

Great to see you Melvin and congratulations on your 4 years!! Very happy for you and your family. :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thank u so much

1 Like

What a great sober date for your wife! Congrats brother! Thanks for sharing your progress. Encouraging.

1 Like

Congratulations on 4 years :clap: inspirational :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back and Congratulations! I’m so happy to see you doing so well. Great job on your 4 years.