4 years clean

Today marks 4 years being completely clean of all substances. Coukdnt have done it without this app. Not pressing reset has always been a major reason for staying clean.

55 Likes

That is awesome! So happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration :tada: I just hope it’s not another 10 months until you read your replies :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! That is huge!

1 Like

fantastic! congratulations :slight_smile:

Badasss! So happy for your super healthy soberversay. Thanks for letting me share it with ya. We keep stepping!!!

1 Like

Hey sober buddy🙂
Happy sober birthday to us

12 Likes

You two!!!

Congrats on your 4 years sober!!!
wl6l9trsOaktq nbJUuYFI6s0w0

3 Likes

Incredible. Congratulations.

Amazing, huge congratulations @Step39 and @SoberHappyJessi

Thanks for checking in to let us know :hugs:

2 Likes

Well done. . It crazy isn’t it? Thst something that was such a big part of our lives now has no control over it at all?

3 Likes

Fantastic! Inspirational!

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face:

3 Likes

One Sober Balloon Dance for each year clean. That is so awesome.
Party Ballons
Party Ballons
Party Ballons
Party Ballons

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years!!! That is an incredible accomplishment and so much to be proud of!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Congratulations on 4 years @Step39 and @SoberHappyJessi!!
yay ballons

2 Likes

Congratulations on 4 years! You too @SoberHappyJessi. Pretty amazing both of you!

2 Likes

Hey man, congrats for this incredible milestone!
Im suffering for 2 yesss now with a depression. It is a heavy time. I was/am a drug addict from weeth coke and xtc en I drank every weekend and smoke sigarrets all day long, all that stuff to push my down feelings away. Im 17 y/o now and im living in a group with people that help me. I wanna quit all the drugs drinking and smoking but its gonna be a rough time but I wil do my best. Im clean right now from drugs voor 2 weeks and there gonna be more clean days I wishh

1 Like

Fantastic!!! Four years is momentous.

1 Like

A bit of back ground of myself. I was a roadie for some of the biggest bands in the world for almost 30 years. I lived a rock and roll lifestyle using almost all drugs snd alcohol. No heroin though always thought it was the dirtiest of drugs but a regular user of almost everything else. I quit all class A drugs 13 years ago. Just stopped but was still drinking lots snd smoking weed every day then 4 years ago I quit weed which was huge fir me because I had smoked since 15 years old (im 50 this year) a month later I stopped drinking. I have not relapsed once. I was so determined to be clean. It was not easy I had to really fight with myself and my old duug and alcohol freinds. Cutting people out of my life was perhaps hardest of all but that’s what helped the most. Getting away from those negative people was the best thing I ever did. Good luck in your journey anything is possible if you want it enough

3 Likes