4 Years sober AF

Dan my amigo!!! So grateful to have you as a friend here and I’ll join everyone else in saying four years is freaking awesome! You bring such a level head to this community and empathy, too, I so value your input and friendship. Well done, sir.

5 Likes

Huge congrats, I get the modesty about milestones but fuck it give yourself a pat on the back. I’m AA so apparently the only reason I’m sober is bc of my Higher Power ( yeah right), there’s definitely the odd day we’ve had to dig deep. Well done Dan :+1:

5 Likes

Congrstulations Dan!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
4 years of freedom!
2067036262funny-guys-dancing-animated-gif-4
Here a special happy sober dance, enjoy!

5 Likes

Happy soberversary Dan!!! :four_leaf_clover::sunflower::dancer::rose: I celebrate with you: I let the cats steal my breakfast ham :wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m happy you are here and doing your life things, thank you for all your sharings and input :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 4 years @Dan531 :confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball:
This is an amazing achievement and so inspirational to me.
I’m just past the 90 day mark; reading success stories like yours helps me to see that it is possible. Please don’t play down the importance of this milestone, both for yourself and for relative newbies like me! Thank you for sharing and inspiring. We’ve got this and can keep on walking down the right path together :muscle:
AFAF ODAAT
:heart::v:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years Dan!!! I couldn’t agree more that alcohol wouldn’t make anything better, but sure would make it worse. I am so glad our paths crossed. Keep on keepin on!!! :partying_face::birthday::ice_cream::tada:

4 Likes

Heeeellllll yea!!! :cowboy_hat_face::100:

4 Likes

Well done, Dan!
That was good and rewarding reading. Glad that you have got to here, with a future to look forward to.

2 Likes

Mmhmm, just another day…

…another day of excellence!

Great work choosing to experience all 1,460 of those days.

1 Like