4 years sober

3 days ago I had my 4 year soberversary. Lots has happened this last year for me personally and with Covid. Some of it good and some not at all good. But I am healthy and sober, my kids are healthy and happy (I think!) and 2020 is almost OVER, harrah! I love my sponsor that I have had for the past year and am working the steps with her. Keep on going everyone, one day at a time!

40 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years.
No matter what’s going on in life healthy kids is the best. Nice when they are happy too :crazy_face:
Great job.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I hope i make it to 4 years! You’re inspiring, congrats on your sober birthday :purple_heart::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!I I remember you from when I first got on here. I’m glad to see you’re still around and of course sober!!

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

You’re a champion!

What a gift you have given yourself four years in a row.
12fca7e81a560b6295e0e8410cf31dc9

2 Likes

Brilliant Stuff, this is fantastic. Huge congratulations. Well done :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on 4 years of sobriety! That is a truly amazing feat. Well done @Kareness :tada::100::raised_hands::confetti_ball:

1 Like

That is a big milestone Karen! :facepunch:
Congratulations and well done! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations Karen!!

What a nice accomplishment. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy holiday.

2 Likes

4 years of getting better at getting better! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Congrats on the 4, you’re a beast!

2 Likes

So very very happy for you @Kareness!! So much hard work and challenges this year and past. You are an inspiration!!

2 Likes

Well done Karen , your doing great, adaat

1 Like

Here’s to Karen kicking addiction in the crotch for 4 years—KABLAMMO!!! So happy and proud of you. Hugs from this drunk and have a wonderful holiday season, too.

1 Like