4 years, thank you community

Been here since the start of my road to a new way of living. And i want to thank you all for being a support in recovery.

I have a couple of sober twins here but i dont remember there handles i am so sorry but memory has a hard time recovering…

This place is amazing and soothing!

43 Likes

Huge congrats Mario! It’s good to see you friend. We might not exactly be sober twins but the longer we’re in the more it feels that way… Thank you for being here, hope you celebrate today, for it’s a big thing. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Heck YEAH!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12fca7e81a560b6295e0e8410cf31dc9

4 Likes

Hi Menno, likewise! Thank you for the beautifull card :stuck_out_tongue: celebrate i will! Going to meetings this week as much as possible.

2 Likes

Congrats on your 4 years! that is amazing - keep up the awesome work.

1yoxnx

1 Like

Congratulations on your 4 years!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on 4 years, Mario! :partying_face: :tada:
I often think about people like you, who were here in my early days, and wonder how they’re doing, so thank you for stopping in and sharing your milestone.

3 Likes

Congrats Mario! It makes me glad to see you going strong! Much love and success to you.

2 Likes

Congrats on 4 years sober!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations Mario

1 Like

Fantastic! I love seeing you pop in and today it’s for a great milestone! Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats!

1 Like

Thnx you everyone! Happy to see part of the class of 2019 is still around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hey Mario! I’m one of your sober twins lol! Congratulations to you on 4 years, I just don’t know where time has gone?! I hope you did something fun to celebrate your 4 years, I did. I was spoilt rotten and taken away for a lovely long weekend.:smiling_face: Also congratulations to @SobahCobra79 (Jim) he shares the same sobriety date as us. 4 years!!! Wowzers :hushed::smiling_face::pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Blondie1x. So glad you properly celebrated. :partying_face:

Excellent, @ThajokerNL!! Four years is big stuff. Like…huge!

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Congratulations to you! I remember your early days on here and man…the longer I’m sober, the more deeply I appreciate the people that are walking beside me on this path. Thank you for being one of them :heart:

3 Likes

@ThajokerNL, @Blondie1x Mario and Sarah Let’s GO!! Job well done! Sober twins!! :metal:t2::muscle:t2::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey Jim, great to hear from you!! :smiling_face: Let’s definitely keep on keeping on my friend :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

There you are bud!