45 days in...Hard day

Heys guys new here. Im 45 days in, doing AA, quit the drugs months ago. Ive been doing really well but today i got the news that just pulls the monster back out. Im so angry, confused and dumbfounded. I’ve done everything right to fix myself, to better my family when she crashed our world. Ive had to jump thru hoops while she skips scott free from every decision. In my 7 months from drugs almost 8 from the drink i feel free. But for some reason and knowing she gets away with it again, is absolutely killing me. My sponser is away for the holiday and im just in my head. The kids are asleep and honestly just having trouble redirecting. I do Not wanna drink or lapse. I just wanna get outta my head! Anyone?

Meant almost 8 from drugs 90 from drink.

Hey bud. You ok. You don’t really say what happened, but that’s ok.
Whatever is going on if you have no control then you know that you need to ask your hp for serenity to accept.
If something here is within your control to change then you need to find the courage to change it.
Hope things have settled down by now.

1 Like

All in your head ,may have a read how it works if you have a big book . its important to get more phone numbers not just your sponsor ,maybe hit a meeting ,nothing should get in the way of your sobriety wish you well

1 Like