4th day in

Just feeling positive today and looking forward to a future of happiness and most important peace of mind each day I wake up

8 Likes

Good for you Darren! What are you recovering from, if you don’t mind me asking?

Hi matt nice to talk to you. cocaine but mainly gambling online serious amounts of money just hit rock bottom last weekend lost over a 100k in one night its so imbrassing and shameful but I’m feeling so much peace today because I know its over with deep down something inside me feels so different.its a long road a head of everybody with addiction but the drive inside us will take us through

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I have family who struggled for decades with gambling addiction. It is devastating.

There is support in GA (Gamblers Anonymous):

www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

Glad to hear you’re feeling a difference today. Take it one day at a time and be gentle with yourself. This is a big change; the way you make it, is one day at a time. You can do it.

Thanks matt for your support i appreciate it

Hi Darren, welcome here and congratulations with your :four: days! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you are here.

Learning to navigate the good times and the less good ones is much easier when you have a community and support around you. Hope you find that here as much as I have!

Thanks buts appreciate it bud

1 Like

Congrats, Matt! You’ve got this :heart: