5 days & proud

I AM 5 days sober and so damn proud of myself! Yesterday was by far the hardest day thus far by 1,000%. It was trigger after trigger and then I had to go into the grocery store. (One of my biggest triggers, booze is right at counter) I had a panic attack, ran away from someone I knew. BUT I made it out sober. It certainly is empowering. I hope this helps someone else that is struggling, you CAN DO THIS. :muscle:

17 Likes

I love your attitude, well done. Keep stacking those seconds, minutes, hours and days. I hope today is better. :pray: :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Brilliant!!! Well done…every time you resist you strengthen your resolve…i promise you that in time it gets easier, proud of you!! :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

2 words:

4 Likes

THANK YOU! That means a lot​:hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Great job! :smiling_face:

1 Like

:sparkles::star:5 days is a great start, well done for staying strong :sparkles::star:

2 Likes

TODAY WAS SO MUCH BETTER. I had a couple of cravings but compared to yesterday I’d say I was 100%. To anyone struggling today, tomorrow can and will be better! 6 days tomorrow baby. FUCK YEAH :muscle: Thank you all for the support it has helped me tremendously,

2 Likes