5 days sober and I feel like a new dude

Thank you soooo much. I really appreciate the encouragement. It’s because of people like you is why I’m at where I’m at today to do the things I need and want to do!

1 Like

Hi Lisa. Thank you very much for your positive comments! I am so happy to be on this side of the fence.

2 Likes

@Guts congrats on five days soberity u can do this I got faith in ya u can be sober for long time

1 Like

Hey Brian :raising_hand_man:t2:. It’s a good feeling isn’t it mate? It’s not always easy but it’s always worth it, welcome to freedom my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. It feels good over yonder. I appreciate the shout out.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate the encouragement!

1 Like

Welcome @Guts, let’s keep doing this together, ODAAT! Hope you have a lovely weekend, I LOVE sober weekends :raised_hands:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations, such a great achievement, keep going!

1 Like

Welcome! Keep adding those days…it gets better

1 Like

Thanks Blondie. I appreciate you and yes, cheers to being sober!

1 Like

Day by day Thirdmonkey!

1 Like

Warm welcome long may you keep smiling :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on 5 days. That is awesome!

1 Like

Thank you @MeMe82

I actually have a week today! I feel proud. I hope you’re doing well.

3 Likes

Your very welcome. Congratulations on 1 week. I am doing amazing. 3 weeks today. How are you feeling? One day at a time!

1 Like

3 weeks?!! That’s is so incredible! Amazing work @MeMe82

You should be really proud of yourself. You are well on your way. Excellent work! I feel good. Really good. The self worth is increasing. How are you feeling?

1 Like

Thank you. I’m glad to hear that you are doing good.I am very proud of myself😀. I wish I had the courage to admit that I’m an alcoholic a lot sooner. I feel amazing, more energy and just loving life in general (sober). Self worth increases more and more each day and I love it. I love ME! Definitely seeing life from a different perspective and enjoying every moment. So blessed to have another shot at life.
#OneDayAtATime #life-in-recovery

1 Like

That is very good to hear. I’m glad I wasn’t alone when it comes to how we see ourselves. It’s a journey but worth taking. Better days are ahead of us friend. I am Brian. Very nice to meet you!

Hi Brian, nice to meet you. I’m Meme. I agree, better days are definitely ahead of us. Life is so awesome especially when you come out of hell ( alcoholism).
One day at a time!

Hi Brian, another welcome to the forum! Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

This collection of threads might be helpful to you -

Keep checking in and reach out whenever you need to!

2 Likes