I’m so proud of me!!!

5 days- with no alcohol!!!

I’m really proud :smiling_face_with_tear:

22 Likes

Great job :+1: Linds.
Keep it up!
:heart::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Yay!!! Congratulations! What have you been doing to help you with your journey?

3 Likes

Bloody great work, what an amazing achievement :heart_eyes::blue_heart:

3 Likes

That’s wassup man :muscle: congratulations! It gets better​:pray: :tada: have a great day in recovery :v::raised_hands:

1 Like

Great work! Keep racking up them days :clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

I have been using this app and weight watchers app- bc it asks for me to enter my foods and it’s been a helpful way to focus on eating be drinking…
I want to go to a meeting but Am unsure of that process

1 Like

I started my journey in a similar way. I used this app and the Noom app. I kept busy logging calories and looking up food instead of drinking.

What part of the meeting process are you unsure of?

1 Like

Proud, you should be! Keep going forward as to go back is a waste of your time and mind. So happy you found this community, Linds.

Meetings? Just show up as you will be welcomed by all. We do this walk together.

1 Like

I’m 5 days sober today. It feels great doesn’t it? Last streak this long was back in July of last year. We can do it!!! The first 5 days are the worst and it gets better now, for withdrawal symptoms anyways. I am going to my first meeting this week as well.

1 Like

Hello. Thanks for engaging.

I am unsure of online meetings - are the better than in person ? Or is in person better ?

Where do I find a meeting online? How does a meeting work ? Lol :joy: I’m lost and new

2 Likes

I do online meetings on zoom, just tap online meetings and their are lots, you don’t have to show your face or even talk/share if you don’t want to, congrats on 5 days

Flying sober aa meeting is 24/7

I personally hate Zoom.

But whatever works for you or you’re willing to do.
There’s plenty on zoom. intherooms.com and find it very helpful when in person meetings are not available.

Lots of people prefer zoom and just observing at first.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Well done. Keep going. One day at a time. You are doing amazing❤

That’s awesome :heart_hands: congratulations! You are a miracle and worth it​:heart::pray::heart_hands: