5 week soberverssary today :)

Hello lovely peoples!

Being a little self-indulgent right now, but I wanted to share that today I am free of alcohol for 5 weeks and I want to encourage everybody with their recovery. Whether it is a day or a decade, these milestones are worth celebrating :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: and they definitely motivate me to keep going. It has become like a little competition with myself to get another week under my belt and I am more determined than ever to keep finding new strategies to replace the purposes that alcohol (seemed to) serve for a couple of decades.

Enjoy your day/evening… wherever you are around the globe!

Love and blessings from Down Under xo

26 Likes

˙ɹǝpun uʍop dn ʇᴉ dǝǝʞ
¡suoᴉʇɐlnʇɐɹƃuoƆ

5 Likes

@AyBee :stuck_out_tongue: lol how did you get the writing upside down? haha thanks too!

1 Like

˙ǝdʎʇ I uǝɥʍ sᴉɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ʇno sǝɯoɔ ʇsnɾ ʇᴉ os 'ooʇ ǝᴉssn∀ ɯ,I

7 Likes

oh wowwww congratulations!! sending you a big ol’ digital hug from NY :hugs::hugs: 5 weeks after 2 decades is an enormous accomplishment and i’m so inspired! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! A 5 week milestone is fantastic! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! Absolutely bask in your pride! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

YES - way to go with 5 weeks. Totally need to celebrate ALL the milestones cause you kicked ass and are showing up for yourself! So happy to read this today and excited for more milestones :muscle:

3 Likes

Happy sober 5 week milestone :sunflower::birthday:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! @AyBee @JuliaLuna @Lisa07 @Misokatsu @JazzyS @erntedank !!

Your words mean a lot and I am so glad to have found this awesome site to both give and receive encouragement when needed. You guys are the best :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Self indulgent can be a wonderful action. Take pride in your accomplishments. Sobriety can be difficult celebrate every day.

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes