5 years clean and sober

Today I celebrate 5 years clean and sober. Where I am compared to where I was five years ago is not even comparable.

43 Likes

Big big big congratulations :tada:
Stay strong

5 Likes

Thank you! For each milestone I personally set a new goal, I thought about 10 years, but I’m saying 6 as its import to keep goals SMART. Nothing wrong with longer goals but keeping that sense of accomplishment is really good. Much love!

7 Likes

We are sober almost twins (I’m few years behind you :wink:)

:blue_heart:

23 Likes

Soooo great to see another 5 year milestone reached, and overtaken, by another of the core group around when I started.
CONGRATULATIONS!
You’ve earned it!
Now go and enjoy life some more
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the 5 years! That’s beautiful what you’ve written on your screen saver counter!
Big congrats and on you go to 6!

@Mischa84 congrats on one year to you! Fabulous!

5 Likes

Mean as! Keep it up one day at a time you’ll get there one day it’s a blur to me 5 years felt a lifetime away and here I am. 1 year is huge. Get it queen!

5 Likes

Thanks matey. You’re still here that’s the important thing.

2 Likes

Yep.
Still here, still learning.
Hit my 5 years a little while back - not sure the exact date - and it’s now on to 6, 7, 8+
One day at a time

6 Likes

Huge congratulations @DuncanNZ

1 Like

Huge congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::star::fireworks::sparkler:

@DuncanNZ congratulations!! Such an inspiration :heart:

@Mischa84 congratulations on the year ! :kissing_heart: I’m right behind you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

1 Like

Thats great work,congrats and well done :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Fantastic, congratulations to both of you! Recovery is truly a gift, and I am so happy that are are giving it to yourself. :purple_heart:

Nice! Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 5 years Duncan!!

And Congratulations on your year @Mischa84 !!

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone! Your journey and transformation are truly inspiring. Wishing you continued strength :muscle:t3: :pray:t3:.

1 Like

Congratulations! This is a big accomplishment worth celebrating!!! ODAAT

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. This is so inspiring and motivating. If you can do, so can I, and so can anyone who does the work and learns the new habits and mindsets and pathways.

Celebrate your awesome life! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes