50 Days Sober and Going Strong

Still going strong. I’m finding my new habits make it easier. I still think about alcohol fairly often, more due to how ubiquitous drinking is than actual temptation. Thank you for the support you’ve given me. I do have a question: has anyone noticed their dreams getting a lot more surreal and intense after they quit drinking?

9 Likes

congrats on 50. i could hardly sleep for a bit and yea my dreams were pretty terrible. good news is the quality of sleep improves for sure. keep at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done. You seem to be in the right mindset, finding new habits to replace old ones is where we should be.
I’ve not had as many surreal dreams except for the couple of drinking dreams I’ve had that where quite intense.

1 Like

Congrats on 50 days! Keep it up. I’m at 63 and my dreams have definitely been wacky lately. But I love dreaming and actually being able to remember them again.

1 Like

Congrats on 50 days , keep up the good work :muscle:, and I don’t know if my dreams been more surreal …but I deff had alot of drinking dreams early on.

1 Like

Weird vivid dreams nightly here. 37 days in. Just be common in guessing

1 Like

Day 3 with nightmares which are related with childhood traumas. I actually dont know how to help you, but may be what I will try will help . I am going to take EMDR theraphy to change my emotional bond to those days. Hope we all find peace together :pray:

1 Like

Congrats on the 50 days

1 Like

Congrats on 50 days! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

OMG yes. I love them, not the ones when I wake up thinking I’ve had a drink but the others are effing weird and funny. Didn’t look to see the original post date so 50 days is still great even if your on a 100 now :joy:

1 Like