500 days is possible

I would have never bet on getting this far in sobriety: 500 days. It feels like a lot, but also like a little. I mentally retrace the various steps that have happened. It took me 4 months of attempts to reach day 1. I thought that 80% sobriety was a great achievement, but then someone here made me realize that the only option is 100%, and they were right, they convinced me!

What has helped me a lot:

• THIS COMMUNITY, a few of my timid posts, and hearing from clear-headed people who responded without judgment, but instead encouraged me
  • In the beginning, the ONLINE MEETINGS on In the Rooms Online Recovery Community, Live Addiction Meetings &12 Step Meetings Online
  • THE ONE HUNDRED DAYS CHALLENGE; there are different rooms here and even a layout with 100 days to check off. I started it after 30 days, and it really helped me get through the early months. Check in here 100 day SOBER challenge!
  • THE SELF-ASSESSMENT CALENDAR on this app
  • greatest support from @JazzyS

The benefits of sobriety are amazing: every minute feels more intense, a great clean energy, the ability to perceive people and situations with more sensitivity, less fear of facing difficult things, greater self-esteem, and a desire to keep improving (nutrition, exercise, goals, sex, etc.)

Thank you all so much! I couldn’t not celebrate with you. :grin::trophy::five::zero::zero:

24 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations!
:muscle: :partying_face:

I go on intherooms.com too when I can’t get to in person meetings. We’re so lucky to have technology at our fingertips.

1 Like

Hell yeah!!! 500 days and going strong :muscle:t4:
200w (2)

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Amazing!!! So happy for you!! Congratulations on your 500!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Wonderful share. Congrats on 500 days! @furio

1 Like

Motavates myself to get my timmers to 500

476 no alcohol
407 no vapes or ciggs 116 no form of nicotine
76 no form of weed

Congratulations on your 500 days.
That was actually exactly what i needed to see
Thank you

2 Likes

Well done!
Proud of you! :facepunch:
500-2-12969

1 Like

Great work !! ODAAT can become a lifetime !! I’m up to 14,750 days C&S.

1 Like