500 days today!

Thank you Amy!! I relate to alot of your stuff too, i always appreciate the total honesty and rawness of your posts and threads, im grateful to be a rockstar with you :heart:

3 Likes

200w
ROCK ON, BADASS WOMAN!!! Have always felt a kindred spirit in you. :people_hugging::purple_heart::two_women_holding_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thank you Birdy!!! ROCK ON!!! :people_hugging::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations Kelly!!! Incredibly powerful!! And thank you so much for continuing to light the way for me and others here :sparkling_heart: We appreciate you!

1 Like

Thank you so much my fellow single mama, please be aware that you also absolutely ROCK!! This community is the best :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

tenor (2)

Huge congrats friend! Awesome work! Be proud! I am of you! :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Mno i really look up to you on here so that really means alot to me :heart:

1 Like

Wooo, just saw this now! How very awesome. Happy your are part of this community. Keep doing all the good stuff :orange_heart:

1 Like

Oh thank you @Pandita im glad to be on this journey with you, thank you for always being so supportive :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So inspiring!!! Good for you. Thanks for sharing your story. As someone at the beginning of their road to recovery again it does give me so much hope right now :two_hearts:

3 Likes

It really can be done you know, believe in yourself because you can do it, dont try and do it alone though…i truly believe we all need each other, i would not be sober without this community…part of my sobriety is allowing myself to be helped which is difficult sometimes but necessary, stick with us you will always be welcome here :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Keep that flame of hope going, don’t let anything put it out.

3 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

I’m late to the party but who cares :wink: … HAPPY 500 DAYS SOBERVERSARY @Starlight14 Kelly you are amazing :woman_fairy::notes::tada::musical_note::sunflower::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! You should be really proud, of what you have achieved. Take it one day at a time and the next 500 days will go by as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Jwfletcher4792 @Hotic :heart:

@erntedank …thank you for always being one of my biggest chear leaders from the start, this hasnt gone unnoticed and means the world to me :heart::people_hugging:

4 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: huging you back!

2 Likes

Congratulations! 500 days is such a long time - you’re such an inspiration❤️ gives me hope that one day that’ll be me

2 Likes

Congrats on 500 days Kelly. :love_you_gesture::fire:

1 Like

Thank you @Ofmiceandroach @Jasty2

It means alot to me that i can give hope to fellow addicts, we all need each other no matter what part of our journey we are on :heart:

2 Likes