500 days today!

My goodness…when I sat on my sofa on day 1 with my head in my hands, tears streaming down my face at absolute rock bottom… . I never in a million years thought I’d be here 500 days later having been completely sober the whole time, with a huge smile on my face and full of hope for the future…

500 days though!!!

As always I thank all of you on this site from the bottom of my heart because I couldnt do it without you guys, this community is what made the difference…to know im supported by people who truly understand is priceless to me :heart:

So for everyone here whatever stage of your journey please know that it can be done, if I can do it you can!

:heart: :people_hugging:

76 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball:500, what a fantastic number! Congratulations, Kelly!!

IMG_2398

10 Likes

Amazing, great number Kelly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::partying_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your 500 days!!:sparkles: I am so happy for you and your precious daughter!!! And I so appreciate all you bring to the forum!! Keep on keepin’ on!! :heart::people_hugging::heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations!! Happy for you! Hope you celebrate this in style! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 500 consecutive days of sobriety Kelly.
IMG_0597
Fricken Amazing!!
So happy to be on this journey with you.
Great job :+1:
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

8 Likes

Fantastic post! I can feel your excitement through my phone. Congratulations!!

6 Likes

Great news keep going you’re stonger than you’ll ever know

4 Likes

Congrats on 500 days :tada:

3 Likes

That’s a mighty nice number you got there! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

3 Likes

Great work on your 5 hondos! I, like many, appreciate you being here with us.

3 Likes

wow Kelly - you are rockinng it —500 days is amazing work girl! So honored to be on this journey with you

2D95AECF-D239-4755-8BC6-57EF079D7B21

2 Likes

That is so awesome.

A penny saved
Is a penny not spent on booze

Great job

3 Likes

Congratulations Kelly!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
And what a lovely daughter you have!
51cdO+-l01L.AC_SX466

5 Likes

Thank you so much to all of you who have taken the time to like and comment on my thread its means alot guys, im well happy with myself for getting this far…il be on this train for the rest of my life…there is no destination but its an amazing journey so thats good with me, love you all :heart:

7 Likes

My goodness! You look so young!
Sobriety has definitely unlocked a fountain of youth for you.

Congratulations!
:love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::clap::ok_hand:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This actually made me belly laugh! LOVE your sense of humour :clap:

Thank you so much :blush: :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Congratulations Kelly! Absolutely awesome.
We are lucky to have you here and I’m glad to share this journey with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: X

2 Likes

Oh thank you Louise we are lucky to have you too :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations, Kelly! You’re such a fucking rockstar in how well you’re dealing with life and the work you put into your sobriety. I often relate to your posts and I’m grateful to be a small part of your journey on here.

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes