500 days, yay I guess

It has been 500 days since I gamed. Woke up too an official warning, which I deserved. I told my family that I hadn’t gamed in 500 days and my brother told me I didn’t achieve anything and that I had not changed at all. So yeah, good times.
Now time to stop beating myself up and accept that I did a good job.
I’ll stop watching TV now. And take my recovery from TV addiction more serious.

16 Likes

Congratulations on your 500 days…that is amazing!!

I wish I could wave a magic wand and help you discover your inner worth. You are worthy of a healthy healing life. :heart:

3 Likes

Be proud of yourself, you did it not your brother.
500 days from any addiction is so very admirable. That takes commitment to owning you had a problem to staying strong on not returning to that addiction.

From one addict to another im so very proud of you!

4 Likes

Congratulations Jan! :tada: :partying_face:
What an awesome accomplishment. I’m so fucking proud of you!! Yes, stop beating yourself up and tell your brother to go eat shit.

3 Likes

Congratulations Jan, 500 days is awesome. Well done! :clap:t2::clap:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats, Jan! It is YOUR accomplishment. We’re here and we know what a big deal it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Jan!! You deserve all the praise for a job well done!

2 Likes

Congratulations Jan. 500 days free of any addiction is an awesome achievement. Ignore your blood brother and enjoy the praise from your family here. You are making changes and I’m proud of you for getting better at getting better.

2 Likes

Great job Jan! :tada::+1: Nevermind your brother, you don’t have the time to wait around for him to understand or value anything about you as you’re too busy taking your life seriously and working on yourself to become the man you want to be. You can be proud to yourself.

1 Like

Congratulations that’s a great accomplishment keep it up!! Maybe your brother just has his own issues and is jealous you are getting healthy! Keep on keeping on