500 error when trying to like the post

Am I the only one unable to click ‘like’ tonight? It comes up with 500 error… I can’t give away my hearts tonight :frowning:

2 Likes

You are right.

1 Like

I had the same issue Sunday I think it was. And it is back again now as well. Some server issue I would imagine. Email or message Robin if you can.

I logged out and signed back in to fix

I’ve got the 500 problem too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m running right now.

2 Likes

I’m not able to post in chat. does this happen from time to time and resolve itself? I’m feeling a lot of anxiety tonight and was hoping to find some encouraging topics on here tonight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This usually happens when the app, site, or server is being updated. This had also happend to me numerous times.

1 Like

I had it too. I logged out then back in and it was corrected.

Hang in there,it will get sorted out.

I’m okay now. Everyone else?

2 Likes

The server is being overloaded at peak times. There are too many people liking, posting, messaging (and so forth) at the same time. The server can’t keep up and that’s why some of you are getting the errors. However, at other times the server functions fine.

I’ve put in an order with Talking Sober’s hosting provider to increase the server’s resources by about double what it’s currently on. It should probably be active in a day or so.

I’ll keep you updated!

5 Likes

Thanks Robin for your attention to the matter. Good to know when there is an issue,you are looking after it.

1 Like

Thank you @Robin!!