6 month relapse

@copyrights#myne
???
Questioning the daze, in front of me.

I really have trouble with drugs it’s everything everyone everywhere everyday all at once.
Do you wanna drink
Do you wanna smoke
Do you wanna party
But none of that makes me happy
I still don’t know what I’m searching for but I haven’t found it, yet

2 Likes

Maybe there is a number you can call in your area, they can talk with you and help you understand better… Like a help line …Sorry you are feeling this way I think you should talk one on one with someone who can better help you and is trained

1 Like

I don’t really understand this post or I would offer advice. Maybe I am getting old lol

1 Like

Don’t understand either

1 Like

Well, this is the same person who made this post

I didn’t wanna come out now say it but I’ve been clean for 6 months then I met this guy at work and he offered me shatter which is a butane hash oil like weed but more potent so I told him no then we talked and decided yes so we smoked some and I felt miserable now I don’t wanna chase the dragon so I reset my sobriety clock and wanted to express that too everybody

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing pal. I’m glad you’re here:)

You came here and were accountable. You didn’t lose all that you learned in your six months of sobriety. Forgive yourself… and make today a brand new day. You did it once - you can do it again. Glad you are here.:heart:

1 Like