6 months, 12 days! ๐Ÿ˜

Good afternoon everyone!! I am new here and just had to share what is going on with someone!! I just celebrated 6 months clean from opiates/heroin!! I have chronic back pain, 7 surgeries on my lower back and been on pain meds for 20 some years!! I over dosed twice in June and that was it for me!! I can not express the LOVE and Happiness I have found in myself again and I am so excited to share where Iโ€™m at now!! Getting off that crap is the best thing that ever could have happened to me!! My boyfriend if 4 years is finally forgiving me and we are working on getting back together!! Iโ€™m very happy about this but itโ€™s very concerning at the same time. I am from VA and he and I had moved to CO last year. It is great there but I donโ€™t know anyone but him and heโ€™s working all thw time and I guess Iโ€™m just scared that if I go back out there Iโ€™m putting myself at risk. I know I need to find a sponsor and attend meetings if I go back out there. Itโ€™s something I need to think long and hard about!! Thanks for letting me share!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Nice one! :+1::wave::metal:

1 Like

Thanks Geo!!!

Thanks for sharing! I am sure you will make the right choice.
:clap: :+1:

1 Like