6 Months...Not a Drop

This is the first time in a long time that I can say “I have not had a drop in 6 months”. Through daily reading and the support of many when I post…this time it is sticking. I feel SO DAMN GOOD! Thank you TS! Thank you TS friends!

42 Likes

Yeah Mbwoman! Huge congrats to you!
That is massive work. And it is SO DAMN GOOD to have you here. Thank you for your posts and your fine presence in this place!
Onward, friend! :wink: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Good job on the 6 months, keep it up.

2 Likes

Hey look at you!!
That’s great news. You’re doing this!
So happy for ya Mbwoman

2 Likes

Woot woot!!! So awesome!!! :blue_heart::dizzy::partying_face::raised_hands:t2:

6 months of Freedom is a tremendous victory!!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

1 Like

AMAZING WORK!!! So proud of you! Your presence here is so valuable, you are a lovely lady and I’m so pleased for you. Congratulations :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::two_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

We see you! You might have taken a tumble but you got up to continue the marathon.

Thanks for being a wonderful piece to this puzzle of a forum

1 Like

Wonderful to see! Congratulations

1 Like

@Dazercat … is that cool dude from MA?

@M-be-free49 @Suzrene @Dazercat @TudorDee @CaptAZ @Thirdmonkey @Blondie1x . . . Thank you so much for taking the time for congratulating me. I am honored to be among you. And it is this forum that has truly made the difference. Stacking the days up makes me resolve to NOT blow it. I love being sober!

7 Likes

Awesome! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @JasonFisher!

Nice feeling isn’t it! You did this! You did this yourself :facepunch: Yes, you accepted help, because we can’t do it alone. But still YOU have to do all the work yourself!
Congratulations! :confetti_ball:
il_340x270.2906203188_4cwf

2 Likes

Congratulations on 6 months! Great job

1 Like

#. CONGRATULATIONS!
hhy

Absolutely Fantastically Awesomely FABULOUS!!! :ok_hand: :clap: :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Putting it that way…seems even longer!

1 Like

:+1:keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! That is my long term plan.

Congratulations !!!
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like