6 months sober and 40 today

Today is my 40th birthday and my 6 months clean mark. 2 things to celebrate for me. Im glad i made it to 40 and sober at that. I never thought that would happen. I will celebrate this milestone even if nobody else in my family will celebrate it with me. But i am grateful that i found this community that i can share my feelings and thoughts.

22 Likes

Congrats on 6 months and happy birthday!!

4 Likes

We’ll celebrate with you!!! Happy birthday and congratulations on 6 months!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday !:bouquet::heart:. Way to go on staying sober.

3 Likes

Hey Brenda! :wave:

Well then, you have a double celebration today! Happy birthday to you, and well done to you being 6 months sober! :raised_hands::clap::clap::tada::balloon::balloon:

You should mark the day, even in a small way. New hair do? New outfit? Go watch a movie you have been wanting to see? :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great day lovely :rose: :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 months takes a lot of will power!!! It was at or around that time my cognition and understanding of my place in the universe and the power of crafting and putting into effect my intentions became very clear. It all started to ‘click’

5 Likes

Happy sober birthday! Thats the greatest gift you can give yourself @Brebre83

4 Likes

Wow!! Two great milestones!! Welcome to your 40s …sober…what a blessing!! And big congrats on your 6 months!!! Both are a big deal!!! :heart::partying_face::tada::gift::birthday::muscle::heart:

5 Likes

Happy belly button day! And, happily recovering from certain death or jail for 6 months! No easy feat & is a super ass kicking thing. Hugs to ya on your double!

3 Likes

Congratulations and happy birthday!

2 Likes

What an amazing milestone to celebrate on your 40th birthday!!!
So happy to be on this sober journey with you Brenda!!! We are all thrilled for you and will celebrate this amazing day with you :heart: :tada::partying_face::birthday:
party-time-willona-woods

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :tada: :birthday:
Keep up your great work! You are celebrated by us for sure!
As Binx said do something for you today cuz you deserve it to have a great day :confetti_ball:
Wish you all the best from Europe :globe_with_meridians: :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you’ll for the birthday wishes and congrats on the 6 months clean!! I am thankful that even if I don’t have much family support, I can come here and get support!

5 Likes