6 months today!

Today I celebrate 6 months clean of opiates! This is the longest I have been clean in 10 years, that’s a freaking decade! I am so beyond proud of myself and I know that I can keep going, even on the days when I want to use more than anything I can look at how far I’ve come and push through! I know it may not be that big of a deal to some but to me this is everything and I am so pumped and excited and proud and overwhelmed all at the same time!

14 Likes

This is a massive deal. 6 months is a HUGE achievement. Half a year sober. Just think, tomorrow you will have spent more of the year sober than not. You should be very proud of yourself. congratulations :star::tada::birthday:

1 Like

Nice one! Good work my friend. It’s so great when you can see the benefits! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much! 6 months ago I was a completely different person. It’s crazy how much you change when you are sober. Like you don’t even realize how unhealthy and sick you really are, looking back that was scary, I’m lucky to be alive today to be honest.

Indeed, who would have thought that just realizing you made it to 6 months would cause you to break down and cry. My life is so different now. It’s crazy how quickly things change. People always talked about it but you don’t really realize it until it happens.

1 Like

Amen brother. Motivation to keep going! :hugs::grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! Incredible effort! :smiley:

1 Like

Your excitement and pride about your achievement and results is so beautiful…you just made me cry big happy tears!

1 Like

Congrats on 6 months!!! That is awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you so much

Thank you so much :grinning::grinning:

Congratulations!! 6 months feels awesome, doesn’t it.

We’re almost sober twins. My sobriety birthday is November 26th. BUT, my belly button birthday is November 27th.

1 Like

That is awesome! It feels amazing! I am over the moon. What makes it so much more special is my mom called me and congratulated me on 6 months without being prompted. That meant the world to me.

1 Like

Congrats! Huge accomplishment

1 Like

Awesome work Stephen! Another almost sober twin here (alcohol, 11/29/18). Hope to see ya around more often!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: That is super awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations so happy and proud of u c

1 Like

Thank you very much :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, congratulations to you as well! Awesome work. :clap::clap: I will try to drop in more often. My schedule is crazy and some times I simply forget to be honest. I will work on that.