6 years (and a bit!) for siand

Thank you! You must be getting close yourself… Exciting.

When I was in Egypt I went up Mt. Sinai. It was tough but it was so magical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not quite ready to do that kind of walking on a regular basis but now I am in sole charge of the dog it is something I need to do more of. Haven’t checked in on the hiking thread but I will try and post there as I build back up. Better weather definitely helps!

4 Likes

Thank you! Hope life is good for you. Will have to look for your fishing thread if it’s still going.

Still off the cigs? Not one I have stuck with… But giving myself some grace, lots of moving parts at the moment!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! One day at a time :footprints:

2 Likes

Thank youuuu! When it happens will definitely share some pics. I need to go through my photos from Egypt at some point, when I get a minute (I have been spending my down time watching the TV shows my ex didn’t want to, currently enjoying Lucifer). Here is a fun one of me by the pyramids tho:

Hope you are well, still doing lots of running? And how is Fox, still a chonk?? :see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I love this picture!!! I’m glad you are doing things that are bringing you joy. I am decent and still running. A little less though as my body has decided to have some pains but I’m getting it looked into. The Fox is slightly less chonky :joy: The daily walks have been good for him. Last year he lost 18lbs so I’m curious to see if he has lost some more when they have their checkup next month. Picture from our recent vacation :dog::heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Think there is a bit more falling apart to do first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but also in a good way. The logistics of selling up feel quite complicated but now the meds withdrawal symptoms are easing it should help. Still, everything to look forward to!

And while I am not practicing meditation at the moment I feel I am able to dip in to the principles of Tara Brach and that definitely helps.

3 Likes

Thank you lovely! Happy to see you here hope life is ticking along as you’d like :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! It is nice to be back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you and yes! Magster is still terrorising as she does best :rofl: It has been a bit of an adjustment as my ex used to walk her more than I am able to fit in at the moment and I feel bad I am not really giving her what she needs. But we will get there.

:dog::sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

She looks gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What a striking young lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for sharing her. I’m sure you’ll work it out. It’s what we do now.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is so nice to see so many familiar names and very much appreciate all the love!

It does feel amazing… Even with the hard and weird stuff. We do recover :muscle::sparkles:

1 Like

Yea I absolutely feel like that. At the moment I really feel like I need an escape… But I want to go travelling not drinking :rofl: Like you say there is life to live!

3 Likes

Yes to fighting for the life we deserve! :raised_hands:

Hope you are doing the same :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Whether or not they are great, decisions are being made :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ha half joking. Definitely feels good to get off the fence even if I have jumped headfirst into a new load of uncertainty. But knowing that nothing is ever certain helps. Onwards!

And thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes to all of this! Thank you for your friendship and support, hope life is expanding for you too :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Great to see you. And CONGRATULATIONS!! :tada: :partying_face::tada::partying_face:

I’m sorry your relationship ended but it absolutely sounds like this is the best for you. I’m proud of you.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 Likes

Not sure I can imagine a life without meds at this point… :crazy_face: Withdrawals dragging on longer than expected but it seems to be smoothing out a little. Feel my decision to come off them was quite impulsive :see_no_evil: But also for good reasons. Not against going back if needed but interested to see where my baseline is over the next few months. Feeling optimistic though.

A silly eared small dog and an uncomfortable sofa sounds like an offer not to refuse! :kissing_heart: Not sure if I will need to wait for my house to sell or if I might be able to get away sooner. Will keep you posted.

Hope you’re doing OK! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes