60 Days Soberity

Hy My name is Harman Bagga. I am an Indian Guy ,24 Years Old. I am a Drug Addict From Past 8 Years. I was using Almost Everything From Past 8 Years But from 7 Months i was using Heroi*e. I started using it in Canada And It totally broke me Physically,Mentally,Spritually,Financially. I went back to India To get away From It. My Family and Friends Sent Me to Rehab Centre. I am now 60 Days Clean.Now i lost everyting My family , Friends , Realtives. My family keep me in Strict Environment And see me as Criminal. Rest of Everything is Good I am strong enough to Face Every situation. Only Strict Behaviour and Restriction On me Mad me Sad & Mad. Another Thing i am facing that i am unable to talk to anyone facing a kind of Social Anciety Too.

4 Likes

Hi @harrybagga999, welcome! Congratulations on 60 days, this is great work :+1: when we start out recovery journey the people that we hurt take a while to trust us again. Give them time, I’m sure once they see how hard you are working on becoming clean and sober they will come round. I’m glad you found this place! The people on here have experienced how hard this journey is and their advice and support is priceless! I look forward to hearing more from you, stay safe and keep going, one day at a time :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thankyou so Much For Giving Me Hope and Motivation. Can You Suggest Me Anything To Fill My Emptyness. Recently I Got to Know Without Substance I am unable to Communicate even with my Parents too. I am unable to Start Converstaions and making new friends

Keep yourself busy. I found getting outside for regular exercise helped me. Stay hydrated and try to eat well. As far as communication goes I’m afraid I’m not very good at giving advice…:woman_shrugging:t3: Give your loved ones time, the communication will open up with time I’m sure. Be gentle with yourself. Addiction is a terrible thing and it takes lots of hard work to keep moving forward clean and sober. Use this forum. Read lots on here, if you use the search bar you can tailor what you read. There are so many lovely people on here, we are all on this journey with you my friend, no matter what our DOC (drug of choice) I look forward to seeing you around :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thats Where all the problems starts my parents are not allowing me to go anywhere or step out of my home. I am In India , Here i cant do anything without my parents choice. One More Story I want to share , the rehab they choose for me was too bad. They Punished , Beat and torture :cry:. Still I forget about it too for my own , i am strong enough to stay away from using.

Oh my goodness that sounds terrible! I’m sorry you had to go through that :pensive:. I’m glad you found this forum, I’m not sure what to suggest. I think this is awful…I’m praying for you :pray:t2: Please stay strong. :pray:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Harman. It sounds like your parents have total control of your life right now. Hopefully, they’ll ease up in time after seeing how well you’re doing. Since you can’t leave, have you considered doing meetings online? It could be a good way to fill your days working on your recovery. There’s a lot of online resources out there. I personally use intherooms.com where you can just listen or jump right in and share. They have all kinds of meetings (AA, NA etc). Here’s a link to other resources…Resources for our recovery

1 Like

Huge Congratulations on 60 days!! :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thankyou so much dear

1 Like