60 days today and I feel so lost... worried

I have so many feelings like flooding my brain…it’s overwhelming…I know my body…my soul functions at a different vibration then most…I’ve known this or always felt different from the day I was born…never felt like I got in or shouldn’t have been born to the era and family that I have…and know that I’m sober couple of months it’s overwhelming how much I have blocked your and not dealt with and get to know myself…well that’s it if anyone has any advice that would be great .as I’m knew to where I live a dont really know anyone…which is by design…but gets pretty lonely sometimes…anyway thank you

9 Likes

60 days is amazing! Huge well done with that Bear! Youre in a safe place here, vent away if it helps, sending some love and hugs :heart: :people_hugging:

1 Like

Milestone anxiety is a real thing. For some reason big days trigger dark moods or anxious thoughts in some. Remember why you decided to quit and try to breathe through your day.

Congratulations on 60 but if the day itself is harmful to your mental health just think of it as another day. Well done. Keep reaching out.

3 Likes

You’re doing great and I think we all start out feeling a bit lost, but we sure as hell remember where we came from…
This new freedom of ours is pretty foreign at first. Stay the course & you are never going to be alone on this journey.
Welcome friend and hugs!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone…it’s hard cause even though Im clean I havent managed to get myself out of the situation I’m in and I’m still living in a tent struggling to feedmyself…I dunno…

3 Likes

Great job on your 60 days Bear - this is huge and you should be very proud.

Do you attend any meetings? Or would you be willing to do meet ups (like hiking) or joining a sports team – all these give you connection with others without pressures of maintaining a friendship (until you are ready).

Wishing you luck on your journey!

2 Likes